Dorchester County offers several payment options for the convenience of our customers. They are listed below:
1. Online Payment: You can pay your bill online by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit card or ACH. If you would like to start paying your bill online, click here for instructions. If you are already registered and just need to make a payment click here.
2. Mail: You can choose to mail your check or money order to our office at 235 Deming Way Summerville, South Carolina 29483. A payment stub and return envelope are in each month's bill for your convenience. Please place your water and/or sewer account number at the bottom of your check to ensure proper credit.
3. Phone Payment: You can choose to pay your water and/or sewer bill by American Express, MasterCard or Visa over the phone. Call (888) 626-9061 for 24-hour service. You will need your account number and your pin number. If you do not have a pin number, call our office to obtain one.
4. Bank Draft: You can choose to pay your bill by automatic bank draft. In order to start the bank draft on your account, you can fill out the bank draft form and mail to 235 Deming Way Summerville, South Carolina 29483 or fax to (843) 832-0347. Please remember to include a voided check with your request.
5. Recurring Credit Card: You can choose to have your American Express, Visa or MasterCard charged automatically each month for you water and/or sewer bill. In order to start the recurring credit card on your account, you can fill out the recurring credit card form and mail to 235 Deming Way Summerville, South Carolina 29483 or fax to (843) 832-0347.
6. Drop Box: We have an after hours drop box located by the front door of the Water & Sewer Building. The Water & Sewer Building is located at 235 Deming Way Summerville, SC 29483.